These unscented soy pillar candles are a good choice if you’re looking for a gently-lit ambience and long burn time, but without the aroma.
This is a minimalist candle for the true purist - just natural, hand-poured and unscented soy wax, finished with a cotton wick.
Pillar candles are meant to be burned without a container. They burn slowly down the center, and avoid any messy drips.
As the flame sits inside the candle body, these produce less light than jar candles - but since the wax is translucent, the light shines through for a unique soft orange glow.
Pillars are a good choice if you're used to jar candles and are in the mood for something with a clean, unique style.
Also available in medium size.
Why Large Soy Pillar:
- One of our longest burning candles (over 85 hours!)
- Unscented - just pure soy wax
- Unique look, unique orange glow when lit
- Used to glass jar candles? Try something new!
- 85+ hour burn time
- Pure unscented soy wax
"I love these candles! The fragrances are pleasant yet I am the biggest fan of the unscented candles. The unscented candles make a great gift for my mother who cannot tolerate scents. VERY clean burning!"
- Keep wick trimmed for optimal candle health
- Time to retire your pillar candle when there's about 1" of wax left below the wick
We ♥ our customers