WE ARE HIRING!
Location: Okotoks, AB
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Hours: 20+ week
Natura Soy is looking for a Production Assistant to assist in candle production and order fulfillment! Your role as Production Assistant will be to assist in all stages of candle production including pouring, packaging and order fulfillment.
We are a growing company and have many types of projects going on, so you will need the ability to shift gears quickly when asked and multitask.
- Responsible for overall candle making prep including wicking, packaging, and retail/wholesale order fulfillment.
- Assist in maintaining inventory and communicating inventory levels to Office Manager.
- Work alongside team to meet production goals and inventory targets.
- Light housekeeping duties (candle making is messy!)
- Receive and unpack inventory from suppliers.
- High level of energy and optimism
- Open, honest and active communication tendencies
- Strong willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest quality standards
- Comfortable working in an unstructured environment.
- Willingness to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal direction at times.
- Customer service skills
- Basic computer skills are required - Shipping programs, payment processing
- Knowledegable with Social Media applications - IG, Facebook, etc.
- Focused individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to work off-hours (during peak seasons)
- Must be able to lift 50lbs (wax is heavy!)
- Physical stamina and the ability to stand on your feet for extended periods.
We are truly looking for a team-player who is interested in joining our work-hard, play-hard culture. Being a team member at Natura Soylights goes beyond the standard job description, and everyone is empowered to work together to develop new products, make improvements on our current, and utilize their creativity to grow the business!
Want to apply?
- Your Resume and cover letter detailing why you want to work for us and why you would be a good fit!
Interested parties please send resume and cover letter to Colleen at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting closes October 31st—We’ll be in touch if we’re excited to meet you!